View Profile edwardpotato

38 Movie Reviews

Alright then.

I am a tad biased towards slipknot. No, I totally think slipknot is better. Limp Bizkit never had any chance of truly being good with Fred Durst at the vocals.

Imagine if this was the only reason weed was made legal in California. Some congressman decided to go on newgrounds and found this somehow.

12 Game Reviews

I am rating this ironically.

This basically describes rap music today. Graphics are lacking, but I'll give it a pass because this was made literally 18 years ago.

It even manages to annoy ME.

43 Audio Reviews

You're right, the mix is better, however I feel that this could have used more riff variation, considering that the rhythm guitar is just chugging away with that one riff for almost the whole song. Mainly could have used more variations in general. Of course, this is Mr. 133 time signatures speaking.

ADR3-N responds:

Wow thanks -- I wasn't expecting another review. I admit I didn't spend too long on this piece and hastily drafted out with a latin-inspired bass track, which is the basis for the entire piece, other than a small clip of Troisnyx's vocals, which were admittedly my focus. Sort of a reharmonization, really. If you liked this, I recommend you check out her original mix AND the few remixes in her related playlist, which is on her page.

Also, hilariously enough, the mix on this is still terrible. I accidentally put my cab simulators before the amps! LOL

Not the type of music that I would listen to by itself, but it works well with animations, I can imagine.

Yeah, I can see this in a game or movie.

ADR3-N responds:

Oh this is so old and terrible -- if I remember correctly I still had to freeze things and mix them down into a single track because I was using a trial version of my current DAW lmao. Not very much fun, haha. My new stuff isn't as good as it could be -- I actually haven't been able to release most of my demos for the past several months due to frequent computer crashes -- but I've since learned how to actually mix things since. You might dig.

Thanks for the review!

hi im edwardpotato, or drop therapy. i make electronic music for everyone to enjoy. here is my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/drop-therapy-1 enjoy. UPDATE(6/25/18): this is really old. Instead, go to my link.

n/a, Male